Re: dns based loadbalancing/failover

  • From: Nathan J . Mehl
  • Date: Mon Oct 08 16:23:35 2001

In the immortal words of Adam McKenna ([email protected]):

> Selectively discarding, ignoring and/or editing posts from people the list
> moderator doesn't like, even though they are consistent with the list's
> charter, does not, to me, fall within the borders of an acceptable or fair
> method of moderation.

Bouncing posts from Richard Sexton and Dean Anderson on a list devoted
to discussion of DNS issues isn't censorship, it's reponsible list
maintenence.

Note reply-to.

-n

"`For Shame' isn't history; it's a rant -- another in a seemingly endless
parade of dumb books lamenting `the dumbing of America.'"   (--David Futrelle)