Re: BGP noise tonight? (fwd)

  • From: Christopher A. Woodfield
  • Date: Mon Oct 08 09:05:08 2001

All prefixes originating from AS2008 dissapeared from our feeds at
approx. 9:30pm EDT. About an hour later, I noticed that the prefixes were
back, but no longer carrying the malformed path.

-Chris

--
Christopher A. Woodfield		[email protected]

PGP Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB887618B