Re: 800 service down?

  • From: Marshall Eubanks
  • Date: Wed Oct 03 12:08:56 2001

[email protected] wrote:

> Hello,
>         I have a few reports that 800 service (not 877) provided by WCOM,
> Broadwing, Verizon and AT&T are down on the East Coast. A few check from
> the XO, AT&T and Verizon lines in Philadelphia to a few dozen different
> numbers incluing 800-USA-RAIL seem to confirm this.
>         Anyone has any details?
>
> Alex
>
> --

My 877 service and the other 800 numbers I checked work here in 703 over Verizon
WORK here in Northern Virginia

800-USA-RAIL  specifically works here.

--
                                 Regards
                                 Marshall Eubanks

T.M. Eubanks
Multicast Technologies, Inc
10301 Democracy Lane, Suite 410
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Phone : 703-293-9624       Fax     : 703-293-9609
e-mail : [email protected]
http://www.on-the-i.com

Test your network for multicast : http://www.multicasttech.com/mt/
 Check the status of multicast in real time :
 http://www.multicasttech.com/status/index.html