Job fair at NANOG 23?

  • From: Pete Kruckenberg
  • Date: Wed Oct 03 10:53:00 2001

Seem to be a lot of people looking for jobs, any chance of
having a job fair at the next NANOG? Or even a job posting
board with a place to match people with companies (in person
or just boxes where resumes can be dropped)?

On a related note, the group I'm working for is hiring:
Opening for experienced network engineer working on large,
multi-service research/education network in Utah. State of
Utah isn't going out of business or doing lay-offs anytime
soon, it's a fun work environment run more like a start-up
than a govt agency. Competitive salary and benefits. Job
posting is at http://www.med.utah.edu/hr/joblist/jobdetail.cfm?id=10061
application is at http://www.med.utah.edu/hr/webappv1.0.PDF
You can email me as well, I work there in the net. eng
group.

Pete.