Re: Exodus "locking down" customer gear due to bankruptcy?

  • From: Christopher A. Woodfield
  • Date: Mon Oct 01 19:47:35 2001

No, it was because it sounded so far-fetched to me that I couldn't help
but post to see if anyone else other than the parties who relayed the info
to me knows anything about this.

However, the affected party who prompted my post is sufficiently unable to
claim their equipment that they're buying new hardware to replace the gear
that they "lost" to Exodus. And unless someone's lying to me, they're not
delinquent.

-C

--
Christopher A. Woodfield		[email protected]

PGP Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB887618B