Re: Your customer's favorite guru (grc and OT)

  • From: Wojtek Zlobicki
  • Date: Mon Oct 01 18:47:59 2001

No, please no :( Not more Gibson !!

If the government of the United States needs to turn to Steve Gibson for
ideas on how to fight cyber terrorism we are in deep trouble.  If only 5
days are to be spent on drafting such a proposal, I wonder why they would
bother.

I read the post below.  The proposals that Steve has drafted are laughable !
The scale of work that would need to be done in order to protect NA from
cyber terrorism is unimaginable.  Telling Internet users not to open email
attachments if far from a solution.