RE: Verio Peering Question

  • From: Daniel Golding
  • Date: Mon Oct 01 12:26:58 2001

Ah, I'm afraid you are having a "senior moment" :). Sockeye devices do not
steer inbound traffic by announcing small prefixes (or any prefixes).
Competitors might (or might not), but we don't. Any routes advertised by our
devices will always have the no-advertise or no-export well-known
communities, as an additional safety measure to prevent route table
pollution of any type.

- Dan