Disaster recovery follow up

  • From: Dom Robinson
  • Date: Mon Oct 01 07:39:52 2001

Folks,

Having had my own (albeit politically insignificant) email disaster I have
lost the dialogue I was in with a number of you further to the previoud
posting (below).

Could any of you I was in contact with please come back to me resend me your
previous emails (and indeed any other comments of input any of you have) to
[email protected]

My apologies and thanks in advance,
Dom

---------
Hey folks.

I have been commissioned to research disaster recovery after the effects of
Sept 11 on the major IP networks for an article in UK trade Magazine ISP
World.

Presumably any further dialog may be best kept out of NANOG lists, so please
reply direct to me (unless you guys feel discussion here is relevant) at

[email protected]

I was wondering if any wizards may have some quotable comments etc as to
what (if anything) occurred that day to the Internet, and what was done to
rectify any problems...

Any feedback would be warmly received,

Thanks in advance
Dom