Re: The Gorgon's Knot. Was: Re: Verio Peering Question

  • From: Alex Bligh
  • Date: Fri Sep 28 17:56:22 2001

--On Friday, 28 September, 2001 2:36 PM -0700 "Sean M. Doran" <[email protected]> wrote:

As I've said many times since the early 90s, *I* can afford
top of the line computational power to solve my local problems.
This misses the point, it's not about what you /can/ afford
locally, it's how it's paid for. The problem is that the cost
implications are suffered disproportionately by those not
enjoying substantial benefit of having the route accepted.
You yourself have argued that $$ would fix this.

Alex Bligh
Personal Capacity