Re: GPS SA and Network Timing

  • From: Hank Nussbacher
  • Date: Thu Sep 27 15:23:41 2001

At 10:11 26/09/01 -0700, Joel Jaeggli wrote:

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Owen DeLong wrote:

> If I remember correctly, the SCUD is subsonic.  As such, I believe the
> Garmin would handle it.

given a burn time of 60-80 seconds and a range of 300-700km I'd expect
scuds to be considerably faster than subsonic.
After having about 39 pass over my head 10 years ago, I can attest that they are definitely faster than subsonic :-)

-Hank

the federation of american scientists has far more information about about
weapons of mass destruction than you probably want to know.

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/index.html

> > Resist the cycle of content-free posts to NANOG...
> >
> >                                         ---Rob
> >

> Owen

Joel Jaeggli                                   [email protected]
Academic User Services                       [email protected]
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.