Re: GPS SA and Network Timing

  • From: Joel Jaeggli
  • Date: Wed Sep 26 13:13:42 2001

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Owen DeLong wrote:

> If I remember correctly, the SCUD is subsonic.  As such, I believe the
> Garmin would handle it.

given a burn time of 60-80 seconds and a range of 300-700km I'd expect
scuds to be considerably faster than subsonic.

the federation of american scientists has far more information about about
weapons of mass destruction than you probably want to know.

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/index.html

> > Resist the cycle of content-free posts to NANOG...
> >
> >                                         ---Rob
> >

> Owen

Joel Jaeggli				       [email protected]
Academic User Services			     [email protected]
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.