Re: The wyrms and the law.

  • From: Larry Diffey
  • Date: Tue Sep 25 15:25:52 2001

By that definition, simple armed robbery is terrorism.  It would go
something like this:

Robber:  Give me your wallet.
Victim: Ok, just don't shoot me, I'll do anything you say.  (Reaches slowly
into back pocket) Here you go.
Robber: Lay down on the ground and count to 20 before you get up or I'll
shoot you.
Victim: Whatever you say.

The end result is that the robber coerced the victim into behaving a certain
way.  He's going up the river for terrorism if he gets caught.

Larry Diffey
I speak for my employer because I am my employer.