RE: National infrastructure asset

  • From: Los, Ralph
  • Date: Tue Sep 25 12:32:02 2001

Raul,

	Yep.  Look at it's stock trading!  I have it on an internal link
which I can't give you.

Here's the Reuters link:
http://www.reuters.com/news_article.jhtml?type=internetnews&StoryID=243901

Ralph M. Los
Asst. Vice-President, Internet Systems and Security
EnvestnetPMC
[email protected]
(312) 827-3945 (direct)
(312) 296-9003 (wireless w/voicemail)
* If you haven't been hacked, you don't know where your vulnerabilities lie*

i'm looking for stories on this...  did it just get announced?