Re: My DB of Nimda infected Hosts

  • From: Ulf Zimmermann
  • Date: Thu Sep 20 17:14:15 2001

On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 03:23:10PM -0500, [email protected] wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, Ulf Zimmermann wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am doing a major rewrite of the scrips and going to do a reorg
> > of the DB between 3pm and 5pm PDT. This reorg will allow easier
> > searching and viewing. Also with that I should be able to get
> > easier statistics. With the new scripts the password for submitter
> > will be used to modify or delete entries.
>

> I applaud what you've done with this as it's extremely useful.  However, I
> see many duplicates of IP's submitted.  Is there a way you can code the
> script so that doesn't happen ?

The current layout this was intent to show multiple entries for IPs
which could be dynamic (dialup user, etc.). I am working right now
on a complete rewrite, which still allows multiple entries but
it can set to only display it once.

> > Regards, Ulf.

> Travis
> Email: [email protected] | [email protected]

Regards, Ulf.

Ulf Zimmermann, 1525 Pacific Ave., Alameda, CA-94501, #: 510-865-0204