Re: Afghanistan [OT]

  • From: David VanHorn
  • Date: Wed Sep 19 12:22:36 2001

At 11:51 PM 9/19/01 +0800, Ng Pheng Siong wrote:

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 03:48:53PM -0700, Vadim Antonov wrote:
> I'd say the better way of communicating would be the classical
> native-language radio translation in Radio Liberty/Radio Free Europe
> fashion, otherwise known as propaganda.  Worked well for the USSR.

You mean _against_ the USSR?
No, just against the communist government :)

--
Dave's Engineering Page: http://www.dvanhorn.org

I would have a link to http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?KC6ETE-9 here in my signature line, but due to the inability of sysadmins at TELOCITY to differentiate a signature line from the text of an email, I am forbidden to have it.