Re: Our Qwest Testimonial: qwestoutage.com

  • From: mike harrison
  • Date: Tue Sep 18 21:39:41 2001

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Jared Mauch wrote:

> 	I've yet to find any telco that can accurately bill for
> services of a "business grade".  This includes things from POTS
> to ISDN (bri or pri) as well as any sort of dedicated
> circuit installation (56k-OCn)

1 Great Exception.. our local KMC Telecom did a complex
install (Fiber/DDM2000.. etc) for both multiple ISP PRI's,
some PtP T1's and direct 800# access (T's direct from Qwest). Every bill
since the first one has been 100% correct. We reward them by paying their
bills first every month.

Our other LEC's and upstreams... well.... horror stories abound.
and KMC's local team (I dunno about elsewhere) is incredible.

  --Mike--