Online DB of IPs for Nimda worm infected machines

  • From: Ulf Zimmermann
  • Date: Tue Sep 18 18:29:17 2001

Hello,

at:

	http://seven.alameda.net/~ulf/nimda/

I put a page to search for infected IPs. This is the first version.
Currently I put IPs into it which probed me before about 2pm PDT.
I got email from 2 people who sent me their IPs, which I am going
to add when they ok it.

You can right now search by SQL for IPs like: 64.81.%
This will display all IPs which probed me starting
with 64.81.

Things I am adding in the next minutes is so that people
can submit them self single IPs or bulk list.

--
Regards, Ulf.

Ulf Zimmermann, 1525 Pacific Ave., Alameda, CA-94501, #: 510-865-0204