Re: What Worked - What Didn't

  • From: Jared Mauch
  • Date: Mon Sep 17 18:08:46 2001

	You obviously haven't had cases where a telco cuts or swings
the wrong circuit.

	Telco: "We think we've swung it ok"

	Me: "Circuit is still up, never took a hit"

	Telco: "Hmm."

	me (thinking): "I wonder whose circuit they just took down"

	with cdp or looking at the path-trace one could take advantage
of these situations with great ease.

	- jared