Re: Yahoogroups and Carnivore

  • From: Joel Jaeggli
  • Date: Mon Sep 17 15:41:46 2001

A properly installed carnivore should have zero effect on the traffic
passed through it...

joelja

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Jay Fenello wrote:

> As of yesterday, the performance of Yahoogroup's has
> degraded from a couple minutes, to a couple of hours
> between posting and distribution. It is rumored that
> this is due to Carnivore being installed at major
> ISPs throughout the country.
>
> Any insights?
>
> Jay.
>
> +++
>
> Jay Fenello, Internet Coaching
> http://www.Fenello.com ... 678-585-9765
> http://www.YourWebPartner.com ... Web Support
> http://www.AligningWithPurpose.com ... for a Better World
> "A new civilization is emerging in our lives, and blind men
> every�where are trying to suppress it."  -- Alvin Toffler

Joel Jaeggli				       [email protected]
Academic User Services			     [email protected]
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.