RE: What Worked - What Didn't

  • From: Vivien M.
  • Date: Mon Sep 17 14:01:55 2001

Washingtonpost.com kept alternating between Akamaized and not Akamaized in my experience; I'm guessing that it takes some time for content to replicate across Akamai servers, so in the meantime they put the new content up locally, and once it was on all the Akamai servers changed their links to the Akamaized URL. For some reason though, it seemed that _all_ the links changed from Akamaized or not Akamaized and back and so on, and not just the new ones. It made for a rather ... odd situation.

Vivien
--
Vivien M.
[email protected]