Re: Correction: 25 broadway and Abovenet equipment

  • From: Charles Sprickman
  • Date: Mon Sep 17 00:32:57 2001

Weird, their page says:

"The Telehouse on 25 Broadway is back up.  We are experiencing issues with
one of our routers there as a result of the power outage.  At this time,
NYPD is not allowing access to the facility."

Oddly enough, I know of at least two people that got in today.  Apparently
Telehouse can get you in if you arrange it with them beforehand.

Charles