Correction: 25 broadway and Abovenet equipment

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Sun Sep 16 22:51:19 2001

I'm not a customer of Telehouse, so I don't receive their customer
notification bulletins directly.  I rely on other peopel to pass
along the information.

Several folks have forwarded Telehouse updates to me, the ConEd generator
was refueled yesterday and has been running since then.  Work continues
to fix the original generator.

My error was due to my misunderstanding a note from Abovenet.  Abovenet
is just referring to their own equipment housed in Telehouse, which is
still down.  Once again the rest of 25 Broadway came back up yesterday.

http://west-boot.mfnx.net/traffic/issues.txt