Re: telehouse - 25 broadway

  • From: Charles Sprickman
  • Date: Sat Sep 15 20:05:45 2001

They claim that they "underestimated fuel usage".

Anyhow, they now calculate that the latest shipment will last til Tuesday.
Would anyone like to line up some bets on that?  I say Sunday, about 5
a.m. it will run out.  Anyone else?  Additional bets on whether they have
the next truck ready...

Is anyone aware of whether 32 Old Slip is back on utility power?

Thanks,

Charles