Re: telehouse - 25 broadway

  • From: Alex Rubenstein
  • Date: Sat Sep 15 17:01:42 2001

But, guess what: It wasn't the water pump. It's been replaced, and the
unit still overheats.

On 15 Sep 2001, Sean Donelan wrote:

> On Sat, 15 September 2001, Alex Rubenstein wrote:
> > Not to mention, cooling the radiator won't help at all, considering it's
> > the water pump that failed.
>
> It was a suggestion based on incomplete information.  Originally I didn't
> know whether it was overheating due to debris and dust clogging the radiator
> or mechanical failure.  You are correct, it wouldn't help a failed water
> pump.
>
> If Telehouse lets us know what specific parts (model/part number) they
> need, I can check our spare parts inventory for a possible loaner.

I'f you've a 1 MW gen-set you can loan, they'd prolly take it :)

-- Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, [email protected], latency, Al Reuben --
--    Net Access Corporation, 800-NET-ME-36, http://www.nac.net   --