Re: On Internet and social responsibility

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Sat Sep 15 16:35:17 2001

[email protected] wrote:
[..]
> > Does anyone have questions on why Russia's support for the proposed
> > anti-terrorist strikes by NATO is lukewarm?
>
> None.  What I *am* surprised at is that so many countries have signed on
> for Shrub's new campaign of terror and destruction.

You may want to check the international press for a reality check.  The
outrage is most certainly shared, the sign off on a participation and the
extent of which in "Shrub's new campaign of terror and destruction" is by no
means a done deal at this point.  If you need pointers, I'll be happy to
provide them.

Cheers,
Chris