More power issues affect more carriers

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Fri Sep 14 18:56:56 2001

Power is a continuing issue in lower Manhattan.  Several locations
are still on generator.  ConEdision is working with some folks on
fuel deliveries and even loaning generators.

According to "The Net Economy" news letter, additional carriers are
being stressed by the long-term nature of the outage.  We are well
beyond the "normal" emergency design conditions even NEBS facilities
were designed to handle.