Re: FW: Photos of Palestinians celebrating World Trade Center attack

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Fri Sep 14 14:52:52 2001

You're entirely missing my point.    But, oh well, nevermind, I doubt that
this conversation is going to lead anywhere based on your response.  All I
asked is that you consider a slightly different point of view and try to look
beyond the grief and pain as hard as it may be.  Red haze isn't what gets us
anywhere..  I'm not feeding my appetite for news exclusively from American
mass media either.  Being bilingual is a plus, I suppose.