Re: IPSEC and PAT

  • From: Chris Grout
  • Date: Fri Sep 14 00:43:25 2001

Cisco 5000 series VPN concentrators support a "NAT Transparency mode" which causes the IPsec packets to be wrapped in UDP and TCP traffic to port 80 at the concentrator. And this method certainly does support multiple IPsec tunnels from multiple clients, going to a single concentrator, all from a single public IP.
Chris