OT, but very high human factor

  • From: Jason Legate
  • Date: Thu Sep 13 21:45:13 2001

Just received this email:

---
Light a Candle for Unity!

Though terrorists may have struck out at us as Americans, let us come
together and show our unity. Let us show that though our arm may have
been hurt, they can not dim the heart of America which rages bright. On
Thursday September 13, 2001 at 10:30 pm EST, walk out your door and
light a candle or lantern to show the world that our spirit burns
bright. Gather with loved ones or gather with neighbors but let our
light burn in the night to show that we are united and that we remain
strong.

Please pass this on to anyone you know..print it up and pass it to
neighbors who may not have internet access, post it to message boards,
clubs, news stations,  anywhere and everywhere there is a PROUD
American!

May we all be Blessed
---

-j