Re: assistance available

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Thu Sep 13 19:45:16 2001

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, mike harrison wrote:

> Although we are just a little NOC in no-where... without the facilities
> available of PAIX and Abovenet, we are fairly impromptu, geek friendly
> and also willing to do whatever we can on short notice from Chattanooga.
> We have already setup a few DNS servers and mail forwards.

I'll second that offer of assistance. I'm not a backbone operator, I'm a
virtual ISP and so cannot offer transit, but I will certainly be pleased
to offer mail/web/DNS emergency services for whoever needs them.

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO - [email protected]

Donate a portion of your monthly ISP bill to your favorite charity or
non-profit organization! E-mail me for details.