Re: Horrible world trade center crash, traffic effect

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Thu Sep 13 19:29:07 2001

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Todd Suiter wrote:

> News is saying $5 a gallon, y2k all over again.

It's been quiet here. Cleveland's mayor insisted that everyone keep their
gas below $2/gallon. I'm out here in Lake County and haven't had the
opportunity to look around yet.

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO - [email protected]

Donate a portion of your monthly ISP bill to your favorite charity or
non-profit organization! E-mail me for details.