Offer of assistance

  • From: Cristopher Daniluk
  • Date: Thu Sep 13 14:30:24 2001

I will be traveling to NYC tomorrow (Friday) afternoon, sooner if needed, as
part of what was to be a joyous occasion. As such, I'd like to volunteer my
assistance to ANYONE who needs it, in any capacity, whether it be helping to
restore some of the devastated networks or serving as a taxi :)

Anyone who needs the extra hands can call me at the numbers below, or e-mail
me directly which may be the easier option considering the state everything
is in.

Regards,

Cristopher Daniluk
President & CEO