Update on 25 Broadway/TELEHOUSE America

  • From: Akio Sugeno
  • Date: Thu Sep 13 14:08:17 2001

TELEHOUSE has been providing periodic updates to our clients regarding our
25 Broadway facility. We'd like to share this latest update with the NANOG
list, thinking several of your members may be interested:

The TELEHOUSE 25 Broadway facility continues to run on generator with no
word from Con Edison on when power will be restored. We're pleased to
report that the fuel delivery has arrived and our tank is now being
refilled. Once done we will have fuel on site for more than four days.
We are beginning preparations to get replacement staffing into Manhattan
later today. Client access into the building cannot be guaranteed at this
time, but you will be kept informed as we get additional information.

Please continue to call (718) 370-9663 or email us for support as needed.
We will provide further update late this afternoon or as new information
develops.

Regards,

--akio
Akio Sugeno