Re: Military asking to ISPs to shut down equipment?

  • From: Seth M. Kusiak
  • Date: Thu Sep 13 09:57:22 2001

I just sent eveything that I was forwarded, I don't know anymore nor have I heard this from my provider. I find this hard to believe and I just wanted to see if someone knew something that I didn't.

kevin pop account writes:
Should this request not be via the telcos pre-empting the circuits ?
Also does the military not operate its own private network services
both voice/data ?
Regards,
Kevin