Re: Yes it's off topic but who cares right now.

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Thu Sep 13 08:33:37 2001

> For those with a Christian background, don't you consider it an insult to
> your religion to have a suicide bomber called a martyr after Saint
> Stephen?

no, i consider it a consequence of the self-righteousness that religion
often nurtures, i am better than you because my god is better than yours.
add fanaticism, and there will always be fanatics of every stripe, and you
get the escalating cycle of violence and hate.

resist the cycle of violence and hate.

randy