Verizon VADI ADSL notice

  • From: Robert Boyle
  • Date: Wed Sep 12 23:29:08 2001

Yesterday's disaster in New York has had an impact on systems vital to the provisioning of DSL in our northern footprint (NY & NE). We are asking ISPs who offer DSL in NY and NE, to hold all NY & NE orders until further notice. Efforts to heal this breech are underway at this time, but we must be sensitive to the conditions that exist in the affected area and we are certain that you can understand that we have no firm timeframe to convey at this time. We will be sharing more information with you later this afternoon, as it becomes available to us.

Due to this systems outage we would also ask all ISPs in the East who offer DSL in NY & NE, to be aware that any orders with an SRD of 9/13 or beyond may not be complete on the expected SRD. Our provisioning organization is working diligently to provide us with more information on these orders and again, we will provide you with this information as soon as it becomes available.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." -George Eliot