Re: 60 hudson may collapse..

  • From: Adam Rothschild
  • Date: Wed Sep 12 22:26:29 2001

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 09:37:27PM -0400, Rich Fulton wrote:
> we are hearing that 60 hudson has been evacuated and may collapse.
>
> can anyone give confirmation/details?

Sounds a bit extreme.  60 Hudson is kinda north of the buildings that
collapsed or are suffering from structural damage.  I know people who
were there as recently as 6:30pm EST.

All I've been able to find was GENU ticket 1223350 (finger
[email protected]).  If this were true, chances are
we'd have heard it from more sources.  Of course, I wouldn't rule out
anything...

-adam