Suggestions (assist offers & IDC status?)

  • From: Jason A. Mills
  • Date: Wed Sep 12 21:16:30 2001

Is someone (I guess I could if agreed to) collating information in one
central location on the following?

* Offer for assistance (DNS, MX, transit, hosting, equipment, etc...)
* Internet Data Center current status

I know a number of companies have offered assistance (including the one I
work for), but I haven't seen any concise list of "contact this person, at
this company, for this service".

Additionally, a number of questions have been raised about the status of
various private and shared data center / colo / telco-hotel facilities
in/around NYC and WaDC... yet again, no concise list.

Ideas?

-J

             Jason A. Mills           [email protected]
              "La morale est la faiblesse de la cervelle."
                 Arthur Rimbaud --- Une Saison en Enfer