Re: assistance available

  • From: David R. Conrad
  • Date: Wed Sep 12 20:30:12 2001

If it will help anyone, Nominum would be happy to provide 3 months free service on our DNS hosting platform (sites w/ multiple transit providers and peers at LINX, PAIX-East, PAIX, and LAAP currently with Tokyo added as soon as we can ship the boxes there). Contact me for details.

Rgds,
-drc

At 05:55 PM 9/12/2001 -0400, Chris Beggy wrote:

"Matt Levine" <[email protected]> writes:

> If it's needed, I can also offer temporary dns service in NYC (uu,
> sprint & bbn), AZ & TX.

I can offer DNS and MX in PA.

Chris