Re: assistance available

  • From: Peter van Dijk
  • Date: Wed Sep 12 20:11:31 2001

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 02:08:45PM -0500, David Ulevitch wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We also offer to help with anyone who needs some off-network DNS
> help or temporary backup MX hosting.  We're also available to lend a
> hand in any network or systems issue that we can.  Our machines are in
> California and have been totally unaffected.
>
> At this point, extremely low TTLs on DNS records might not be a bad
> thing and we're more then happy to do that for people.

I have a machine in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Europe that can
provide backup MX and DNS services (or even primary MX if you really
want to) for anybody who needs it.

Btw after all the disasters, this offer still stands for anything
non-commercial.

Greetz, Peter
--
Monopoly        http://www.dataloss.nl/monopoly.html