hands at old slip/focal?

  • From: Charles Sprickman
  • Date: Wed Sep 12 16:34:16 2001

Hi,

Does anyone have some free hands over there?

I've got my dialups back, but it appears our router is dead.  I don't have
numbers for the switchroom, and i'd like to at least have someone try
power-cycling the router.  if that doesn't work, can anyone provide temp
transit if focal can drag an ethernet drop between our cabinets.  going in
and replacing the router doesn't seem to be an option.

Thanks,

Charles