Re: Carnivore

  • From: Jeff Gehlbach
  • Date: Wed Sep 12 13:11:15 2001

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 09:55:28AM -0700, Roeland Meyer wrote:

> You know, folks beat up on Mitch for what he did and [I think] it is well
> deserved. But, they don't bat an eye-lash when the FBI does this? It is a
> much more serious offence.

Absolutely.  I think it's just that we've all come to expect it from the
FBI, and we can hardly get away from their agenda by voting them off the
list.  Sad on both counts.

(my opinions)
-jeff

--
Jeff Gehlbach, Concord Communications <[email protected]>
Senior Professional Services Consultant, Atlanta