Re: ABC News mentions Echelon

  • From: Lucy E. Lynch
  • Date: Wed Sep 12 12:31:21 2001

A recent Echelon report:

Final Report on the existence of a global system for the interception of
private and commercial communications (ECHELON interception system),
European Parliament Temporary Committee on the ECHELON Interception
System, approved September 5, 2001 (~1 MB PDF file)

http://www.fas.org/irp/program/process/rapport_echelon_en.pdf

see also:

Intelligence Programs and Systems

This resource is a comprehensive alphabetical listing of intelligence
programs, including both those for which detailed descriptions are
available, as well as those for which profiles are not yet available.

http://www.fas.org/irp/program/list.htm

Lucy E. Lynch 				Academic User Services
Computing Center			University of Oregon
[email protected]		(541) 346-1774
Cell: (541) 912-7998			[email protected]