RE: unblock communications

  • From: Joe Blanchard
  • Date: Wed Sep 12 02:09:43 2001

Title: RE: unblock communications

Steven J. Sobol Wrote:
>This is my second and final post. Susan, could you please consider
>removing Mr. Halmu from the list?

I'd like to second that motion.
Please consider removing Mr. Halmu from this list.

I believe it is in VERY poor taste professionally, or otherwise, to try and capitalize or promote ones personal gains during such events.

Simply uncalled for.

God bless those victims of this unthinkable tragedy, my prayers are with them and there families.
-Joe Blanchard