Re: unblock communications

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Tue Sep 11 22:22:19 2001

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Mitch Halmu wrote:

> Considering the terrorist attacks, and under the circumstances, it would
> only be appropriate and humane that MAPS and the ORBS offsprings cease
> blocking immediately, and allow the free flow of world-wide communications
> at least until the dust settles.

You're comparing a terrorist attack that killed thousands of people to
spam blocking?

Welcome to the kook filter, Mitch - don't bother replying directly to
me; Sendmail at mail.nstc.com won't be accepting your messages.

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO - [email protected]

Donate a portion of your monthly ISP bill to your favorite charity or
non-profit organization! E-mail me for details.