RE: World Trade Center attack

  • From: Kevin_Badeen
  • Date: Tue Sep 11 13:42:52 2001

Been told by Worldcomm that 100ds3's are down in NYC. Furthermore they are
under government control and will be directed in what to drop or leave up.

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          Jim Popovitch|
|        |          <[email protected]|
|        |          .com>        |
|        |          Sent by:     |
|        |          [email protected]|
|        |          erit.edu     |
|        |                       |
|        |                       |
|        |          09/11/2001   |
|        |          10:17 AM     |
  |       To:     [email protected]                                                                                                               |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:     RE: World Trade Center attack                                                                                            |

Phone lines are all tied up,  but AIM and email are working great for
me.