Re: Horrible world trade center crash, traffic effect

  • From: Thomas P. Brisco
  • Date: Tue Sep 11 11:01:51 2001

	We're sitting here and watched the tower fall.  NYC is insane,
people (at this point, 30 blocks away) are starting to run in the
streets.  The entire island is locked down, you apparently CANNOT get
off of Manhattan island.
	The second tower just went down.  We're getting reports via
phone from people about 10 blocks away.

							- Tom

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, John Fraizer wrote:

> Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:05:29 -0400 (EDT)
> From: John Fraizer <[email protected]>
> To: Mally Mclane <[email protected]>
> Cc: Brad Dreisbach <[email protected]>, Charles Sprickman <[email protected]>,
>      Avi Freedman <[email protected]>, [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Horrible world trade center crash, traffic effect
>

> Just some additional information:
>
> One of the towers has collapsed completely.  Additionally, FBI
> flash-traffic is indicating a threat of virus attack in conjunction.
>
> On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Mally Mclane wrote:
>

> > hi,
> >
> > > A plane reportedly just flew into the pentagon in dc.
> > > I heard it on a local radio station.  still trying to get more info...
> >
> > been confirmed by CNN. A third plane.
> >
> > The first was apparently a boeing 767, hijacked out of Boston. Bush has
> > already appeared on national tv to announce it as a terroist attack, NYC
> > is shut down, all airports are shut down.
> >
> > good luck:(

> ---
> John Fraizer
> EnterZone, Inc

Thomas P. Brisco                                           [email protected]
Senior Network Architect                                   212-625-7073
Globix Corp.