Re: configuration lost

  • From: Stephen J. Wilcox
  • Date: Mon Sep 10 09:34:28 2001

I've had exactly this.. on a 7200 running 12.1(1a)

Reported it to TAC, no resolution and no idea what it was,

There was a crash which I forget what it was that you could see in the
stack; software problem or memory or something which took the router down,
it reloaded twice and when it came back up no config and no reason why it
should lose the NVRAM!

I just reentered the config from scratch..

Steve

--
Stephen J. Wilcox
IP Services Manager, Opal Telecom