Re: Digex and Akamai are raping the ARIN whois database

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Tue Sep 04 19:56:39 2001

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Avi Freedman wrote:

> We've whacked a few (< 5 that I know of, 100% kill rate) salespeople
> who've taken it on themselves to mail [email protected] in the past.  I expect
> we'll always have that as an issue, training aside.

Avi,

In my last message I said good things about you. Please don't make me take
them back.

You can't purchase an opt-in list. Period.

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO - [email protected]

Donate a portion of your monthly ISP bill to your favorite charity or
non-profit organization! E-mail me for details.