RE: Is anyone using GILAT's "Spacenet" service

  • From: Dennis Hartmann
  • Date: Mon Sep 03 13:53:36 2001

Oops!  The link is as follows:
http://www.starbandusers.com/performance.htm

   Keep in mind that this information is based on the 180 system.  The 360
system is out and some of this information may have changed (web caching,
etc.).  The new 360 system has an Ethernet port which is a great improvement
over the USB port that the 180 system came with.  The beta systems started
out as 2 PCI cards.

Sincerely,

Dennis J. Hartmann
White Pine Consulting